
This is Wray, CO. You have to come here on purpose or because you're lost. It seems Wray is not really on the way to anywhere. Most of the time there's a better quicker way to get somewhere else rather than going through Wray. Lots of stuff leaves here though, people, corn, sunflower seeds, soy beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, millet, sugar beets, wheat, ethanol, gasses, cows, pigs, goats, and emus.
Pastor Noel

2 comments:
Hey Noel!
Wow! You are blogging! Looks good...have fun! I think this can be a great tool for connecting with folks in your church and elsewhere.
I just stumbled on your blog - I live in Pittsburgh, PA but my mother grew up in Holyoke, CO. Every year we drove the 24 hours to visit my grandparents and yes we occasionally went to Wray. I remember picking up my cousins at the train station. Don't know if passenger trains still stop there or not. My grandmother passed away 9 years ago and we haven't been back since. I miss northeastern Colorado - to me it is one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Post a Comment